15 May 2009

E-Twinning

My thoughts about this project have been both positive and negative. Its been fun that we have met the Greeks and Sicilians online. They had very interesting contributions about their school schedule and their spare time and how long school days they have compare to us Swedes. I have felt that I am very lucky that I live in Sweden and don’t have to spend all my days in school and don’t have any spare time to do things I like. It would have been fun to meet the Greeks and Sicilians in real life. I think that would have been a fun experience.
The negative whit this project is that we could have used our time to watch a movie or something else and the Greeks and Sicilians haven’t been so fast to update their page and they could have comment our work more often.
In my summer holiday I will train a lot every day, both football and Floorball I have football 5 times a weak and floorball 3 times and the floorball training will just be Physical training before the real season starts. So I wont have so much time to party and things like that. I will also work three weeks this summer so I have money to spend. And on my sparetime this summer I will be with my friends so much I can and will also go fishing and go to some festivals.


Andre Rova

No comments: