17 October 2008

Calle Almgren

Calle Almgren

Hello my name is Calle Almgren and I am 17 years old. I got a family my mom, dad and a sister. I live in Sweden in a town called Luleå. We live in an apartment. My dad is a physiotherapist and my mom is a teacher in Luleå and my sister she is 15 and she play basket ball and she go school in björx. I have also a cat her name is Misse. I m in second year in upper secondary school. I go sports program whit ice hockey specialization. I play hockey in a team call Luleå hockey and I play forward. I think sports is very fun and I like to play football to on my spare time when I don’t play hockey. I like to take it easy and se films and sit on the computer to. As person I m kind and happy. I don’t like to study so much.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

i like sports very much,too...........especially hockey is very interesting...........i would like meet you