15 October 2008

Elias' presentation!

Hi!
My name is Elias Henderson; I don’t have a big family, it contains my mother and big brother.

We live in a house in Luleå. I go to school at Kungsfågeln, which is a pretty big school with about thousand students. In my spare time I like to climb, go to the gym, ride some inlines and go skiing, which I enjoy very much. We don’t have so big mountains around here so I often end up skiing at our local skiing hill. It is not the best hill but it works fine when you are in desperate need of skiing. In the winter it gets pretty cold up here, about - 30 degrees Celsius and about one meter snow.
I also think it’s nice to take it easy and listen to some sweet music, I like some different genres but one of my favorites are reggae. It’s also cool to chill by the computer and watch some awesome series like “entourage”.

No comments: