15 October 2008

Christoffer Hansson

Hello, my name is Christoffer Hansson and I live in Luleå that is a city very far north in Sweden. I am seventeen years old and my family exists of my father, mother and my younger brother. My father is thirty-eight years old and is an ice hockey coach for a team in the city. My mother is thirty-nine years old and works like a teacher at the upper secondary school. My brother is fourteen years old, and the only thing he is doing on his spear time is to play counter-strike all day. I am going the second year in upper secondary school and I go the sport program with ice hockey like specialization. I think the school is very hard because we have so long days. We are going nine hours in school almost every day. You get very tired at the end of the school day and have a hard time to make a god work. My hobby is to play ice hockey in the Luleå J-18 team. We got practice almost every day besides one and match the whole weekends. And on the little time I got free I spend with my friends or my girlfriend.

No comments: