15 October 2008

Frida's presentation

Hello my name is Frida Oja and I’m 17 years old.
I live in a small village in Sweden named Rutvik in Luleå. I live in a big house with my parents and my little brother.
I go the second years in high school with concentration football.
I like to play football. I have played since I was 8 years old. My first team I play with was RSK I played in five years then a change club to GIF and first I played 2 years then I played for two different teams GIF and SSK. And now today I play for GIF.
During the week I have a lot of football training activities.
On Monday I have one training on Tuesday I have 2 –3 trainings and on Thursday I have 2 trainings. And at the weekends I have football games.
A regular day for me is that I go to school and then i have a football training and after school I also have one and at the evenings I spending some time with my friends.

No comments: