14 April 2009

At a day nursery

Hello! I have practiced at the day nursery for 3 weeks. We study a curse in our school and that course is included in our education. The children were about one to five years old and some couldn’t even eat by them self so sometimes I where forced to feed them. They have some routine there and some of them are there every day. They eat at special times and they also go out at nine o’clock to eleven o’clock and the children love it. During my practice I have been eating with them, and also reading, painting and also making some Easter chicken. They have a female cook and she works about 5 hours every day and she cooks and cleans. There were about 18 kids in my division. My division was called blueberry and the other division called lingonberry. I worked a full time post during the entire week. Every day we were at the day nursery but one day all the children did a day trip to Hertsökullar and there we ate sausages, hamburgers and so on. I think my practice was very funny and I hope I will meet them again.

/Sofia

1 comment:

Una said...

wow.this sounds very strange.We never get to practice jobs, that`s why the majority of students don`t like their jobs afetrwards.It must have been a very helpful experience for you.