30 April 2009

My Job Practice

The first days of my practical were just to listen and learn. I worked on a school as a athletics teacher. The first weak we were out and played games in the snow. My two friends Calle and Oskar were on the same place as my and we hold in many lessons together. The Second week we had Handboll on the schedule that week were was the toughest week. We held in the most of the lessons and our supervisor left the classes to ous. It was so many rules we had to explain for the kids and how you played defence and offense and many of the kids had no sports experience at all on their spare time. So you can imagine how it is to explain every little bit of the sport to a little neard its not an easy job. The next and the last week we played my favorite sport after football it's called Innebandy in Sweden but it’s international name is Floorball. I was eather a referee or I’ll played with the kids and we had a lot of fun.
Once a week we had a ice-hockey practice with a special Elite group. Me, Oskar and Calle we all play hockey. Ice-hockey is Sweden’s national sport and Sweden is one of the most successful National teams in the world, so it is a very popular sport among guys.
The three weeks were very fun and profitable. Our supervisor Jonas was very happy with our performance.

Andre Rova

2 comments:

Unknown said...

THIS SOUNDS FUNNY!I PARTICULARLY LIKED THE PART WITH THE ICE-HOCKEY!

Vasso Servou said...

That sounds nice guys. A real adventure. Very good experience. One of my professors at university told us once, that only if you teach something yourself you actually learn it. So, well done guys. It sounds really good and very good activity indeed. Very good teaching technique too.