7 April 2009

My practise

I have done my practise at a kindergarten in my neighbourhood. I was on the department “the berry”. The children on my department were 1-6 years old. I really enjoyed the practise. The children were very funny and very sweet.I got a cold on my very first week because very many children were sick so often.I used to begin after the children had eat their breakfast, and go home when they finished their “snack” in the afternoon. We were usually outside about an hour a day. I helped the youngest kids to get dress. After we had been outside we eat lunch. After lunch they played and the youngest kids went to sleep for a while. I draw to the kids a lot, most of the time they wanted princesses and horses. I also read books for them, and one day I baked with them.

/Karin V

1 comment:

Una said...

Hello!!!It sounds great and we think that it is a good experience for you!!!!I would like also to give it a try!!!!