7 April 2009

Practice

In three weeks I have practiced leadership by functioning as a teacher for kids between one to seven years old. I did all the things a regular teacher use to do. I played with them inside and outside, eat lunch with them and make them sleep an hour or two after the lunch.

I start about eight a clock Monday to Friday and then a pay with the children or reed a book for them. About nine a clock we ate fruit, then if it was good weather we go outside and I help the kids get dressed. Some days we even go down to the ice and the kids get to run around. About half to eleven we go inside again, then we split the group in half and told them stories or teach them simple stuff like colors or shapes (triangle, circle). Eleven a clock we ate lunch, after that we put them to sleep. I quit between half to three and half to four.

/Christoffer Hansson

No comments: